Labor Day has passed and as far as the fashion world is concerned, so has Summer 2016. Don’t fret! Fall brings pumpkin spice lattes, leg warmers and of course – a whole new ‘wardrobe’ of nail polish colors. Here are the five trends to keep in mind next time you stop in the top Boulder nail salon, jlounge. 😉
- Feel the blues. Dark navy with sparkles is in. While typically a winter color, this nail polish tone will be making a splash across magazines this Fall. Add a matte coat to add more sophistication.
- Going apple picking? Red is an all-season classic that will never go out of style. OPI’s Big Apple Red is to die for.
- Let’s graffiti. Nail art topcoats have become all the rage. It’s a great way to bring out your fun personality while still keeping it stylish.
- Blue steel. Or any colored steel, really. Metallic nail polish is in, especially in silver and white hues.
- Calm, cool and collected. There are a lot of strong colors making their appearance this season, but rose-beige is still a strong contender. Always the perfect match, there are many hues of this shade to carry you through the Fall.
Why choose jlounge as your favorite Boulder nail salon?
We hand select GOLDEN EARTH products for our manicures and pedicures because they are pure, organically grown and produced from oils, grains, fresh herbs and flowers. There are no artificial preservatives, petroleum products, synthetic fragrances, fillers or dyes that could compromise your health. Nail salon ‘palettes’ include our signature polishes Essie, OPI and OPI Gel Color.
Not sure which hue is right for you this season? Come in to our Boulder nail salon and we will find the perfect shade to match your skin tone and personality. See you soon!