Join Our Team
Interested in joining our team? Whether you’re new to the industry or have an established client base, we would love to talk with you!
Here’s why jlounge Spa is a wonderful place to work.
– Outstanding, Industry-leading Compensation Package
– Supportive Marketing Team Filling Appointments
– Safe, Healthy, and Toxic Free Environment using Natural Products
– Ongoing training and more
– Flexible Schedules
– Supportive, Fun, and Friendly Clients and Team Members
– Rejuvenating Spa Atmosphere that You and Your Clients will Love
– Five-Star Rated (check out our reviews)
Contact us using your preferred method below. Can’t wait to hear from you!
The ideal candidate is multi-tasker, experienced in customer service and a busy spa or retail environment, and is an organized and detail-oriented team player who learns quickly and has strong follow-up skills. This position will be the first point of contact for clients at J Lounge All Natural Nail Bar and Spa and embodies our core values, greeting and assisting clients in a polite, welcoming, empathetic, and professional manner. This position requires patience regardless of the matter, and presenting a professional appearance to create a seamless elevated customer experience. You will also be assigned duties as required that will include but are not limited to: excellent guest service, the upkeep and operational flow of the spa environment and the retail boutique, complete accuracy with bookings and all client relations / follow-up, being knowledgeable in our services and products, and attending meetings.
– Oversee retail inventory and orders each season
– Assist with monthly reception schedule
– Answer all phone calls and respond to all messages (voicemail and email)
– Appointment setting, daily schedules, and sending Confirmations
– Act as first point of contact (knowledge center) for guests
– Housekeeping Duties (Laundry, Refreshments, Retail Recovery, Stocking, ect.)
– Check in/out all guests, running all transactions throughout the day
– Manage all client accounts and add accurate and detailed information when booking appointments.
– Take an active role in selling retail and skincare products
· Management Experience – position has opportunity for growth!
· Strong work ethic
· Excellent customer service, sales experience
· High school diploma and relevant work experience
· Ability to maintain a positive attitude and multitask
· Familiar with functioning successfully high stress, fast paced environments
. Team player and ability to work with all departments
· Excellent communication, planning, and hospitality skills
· Work availability that matches the needs of the business, including weekends
· Basic computer use skills- light use of Excel, Web based email, with Mac and PC and POS systems.
· Customer Service: 3 years
Full-time, Part-time 20 hours per week.
Jlounge Nail Tech
Jlounge is Boulder’s only all natural nail bar and has won Best of Boulder for 10 straight years! We value our employees and are constantly striving to create an incredible, team based, healthy work environment. We are a busy spa with an established clientele. Jlounge offers competitive compensation with room to grow and great tips! We provide a pay per service tiered structure, IRA matching plan, flexible schedule, and excellent discounts on products and services. Our techs average $30-50 an hour.
$350 bonus after 90 days in good standing!
Requirements and Skills:
– Ability to perform high-quality manicures & pedicures
– Emma Gel, Vinylux; Shellac ability (no acrylics, dip, or drills)
– Maintain knowledge of all treatments performed and products used
– A passion for working with people
– Experienced and recently graduated nail techs welcome
– Current Colorado License (Required)